Tuesday 20 February 2007

Nen-ne-nen-ne-nen-ne-nen-ne BAT-ANTEATER!!

My little lady's little cousin hasn't been doing to good lately. He was taken into hospital. Anyway, I decided that maybe he might like a little drawing. The last time I saw him, I was drawing animals that kids suggested in Batman outfits. So, I decided to do this Bat-Anteater for him. I was so pleased to hear that when he saw it, he just sat there beaming from ear to ear. So, maybe I'll get to heaven after all....who am I kidding...I'm currently working on Super Hippo for him.

2 Comments:

Blogger jeff hasulo said...

His side kick would be Roadkill Robin for all the lil' friends that he keeps around.

That is a drawing that would bring a smile to my face if I were sick...cough cough! Or at least something brought back from NY Comic Con.

Did I tell you how awesome a drawer you are, John? Your the bestest!

20 February 2007 at 10:03  
Blogger John Keane said...

LOL, man Jeff, it's terrible that you're so damn obscure in your way. I have no idea what you're getting at. You talk in riddles man!

Keep an eye out for SUPER HIPPO!

21 February 2007 at 08:59  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home