Monday 19 February 2007

Rebel yell!

Here is a sketchpage that I did this weekend. I used this quite handsome looking character for a card I did for Sarah and Shawn. They are leaving for Korea today. Sad as I already miss them and they haven't even left yet (get outta here you're ruining the pathos). Now I have to start saving my pennies for that slow junket to the land of soju and kimchi!
On that note, we were thinking last night that we should start a word of the week theme here. What do ya think Jon-jon and Baz? So, I thought for this week in appropriate style of sending S & S off properly the phrase could be: Cats on a plane. Cuz they are taking their cat with them, Mr. Lunch!

2 Comments:

Blogger John Keane said...

that sounds like fun.

I can't do much right now, I'm getting myself together for the NYCC. Great sketches Jeff. I like them A LOT!

19 February 2007 at 14:32  
Blogger margaret atkinson said...

your cards were priceless, jeff.you are so talented. misuzu put her card on her fridge. and her fridge is very sparse. unlike mine.
i will do the cat on plane thing if you do.by thursday. great idea. i miss sarah and shawn and mr lunch already!

20 February 2007 at 17:09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home