Sunday 11 March 2007

I hear small people...

and my small people will talk to all the other small people. I could be the ruler of all the little Thomas's around the world! I would serve my minions as a Doubtful King offering up a wealth of mixed emotions and self-defeating propositions. I would have the royal non-confidence hotline (1-900-FAILURE or *zero on your cellphone (must be legal drinking age to call)) and remind the people to stick that finger deeper into the wound. "You're a Loser" would become a phrase of adoration because failure is natural but constant failure is an achievement!! I could be the greatest ruler of all time...er...ummm...gimme some time though as I have some issues to deal with!!

4 Comments:

Blogger margaret atkinson said...

i hereby decree that thou art not a loser.

11 March 2007 at 10:59  
Blogger jeff hasulo said...

What the! But I am a loser...read the post! I am the achiever! I am the King of Losers!! and you shall be my Minister of the Pain in the Butt, Katie the court jester, John the fair maiden and Barry will be the Mystery contestant. Places people...
and non-ACTION!

11 March 2007 at 12:08  
Blogger margaret atkinson said...

uh, i have absolutely no problem with the non-action part. i have that down pat in fact.

11 March 2007 at 14:16  
Blogger John Keane said...

Ah, at least someone can see the beauty in me! Let me be the maiden fair with my long flowing locks...ahem...

12 March 2007 at 16:21  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home